- Who can become a member of FRCC?
- When will the fee be taken out of my bank account each month for monthly membership dues?
- Are any classes or programs included with the membership?
- What happens if I forget to bring my membership card or lose it?
- Will you ever get a pool?
- Who can use the Fitness Center and why are the doors locked?
- Do I have to be a member to try some of your exercise programs?
- Do you offer babysitting services?
- Are you open on Sundays?
- Do you close the building or cancel activities for bad weather?
Anyone! Individuals, husband and wife, families, college students, and senior citizens are all membership categories. Minors under the age of 18 must be registered by an adult.
The 15th of the month or the next business day if the 15th falls on a weekend or holiday.
Some classes or programs are included, [link to Membership Rates & Perks page] while others have small fees.
You must sign in and out at the courtesy desk when you’ve forgotten your card. Once you have signed in without a card five times, we assume the card is lost. We will issue you a new card with a $10.00 processing fee.
Additional facilities, like a pool, a track, sport fields, tennis courts, etc. are in long-term planning stages. As the community develops, these facilities will be considered.
Those using weight machines and aerobic equipment in the Fitness Center must be 18 years old or older (ages 14-17 must be accompanied by an adult). You must also receive an access card activated for door entry. These rules were adopted for safety, security, and liability reasons.
No. You do not have to be a member to participate in the exercise classes. We offer non-member rates.
Yes. Call us at (301) 241-5085 for details and fees. Child Watch hours are:
- Monday 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM; 5:45 PM to 7:45 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM; 5:45 PM to 7:45 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM; 5:45 PM to 7:45 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM; 5:45 PM to 7:45 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Saturday 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Keep in mind this is not a daycare center. You must remain in the center while your child is in Child Watch, and the total number of children in Child Watch at any one time is limited.
Yes! We are open on Sundays from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
The FRCC monitors the inclement weather decision-making of Washington County, MD and other area school systems. If schools are closed or delayed, there’s a good chance our hours may also be affected. We post any schedule changes on our website and Facebook page as soon as possible.
The FRCC Hours of Operation, staff-led and registered programming, rental activities, and events are subject to weather conditions as we attempt to honor these commitments and serve you. If safety of our staff, participants, and spectators during an activity is threatened, we advise our members and patrons to check the home page [link to home page] of this website for updates or call the FRCC at (301) 241-5085 for weather-related updates.