Fitness Isn’t Far
At The Fort Ritchie Community Center, we want you to achieve your health and fitness goals. When you are a member of the Community Center, you are more than just a number…you are part of the team. In addition to having access to state of the art equipment, professional fitness instruction, and many other tools, we will learn your name and treat you like family.
Don’t forget — We’re in this together!
- Fitness Center with strength and cardio machines, including treadmills, steppers, elliptical, and bikes; a full rack of dumbbells; locker room and showers
- Multipurpose Sport Activity Room
- Discounted group exercise, dance, and aerobic classes, along with some free classes and activities
- Full-Court Gymnasium for basketball, volleyball, pickleball, indoor soccer, and more
- Meeting Rooms for parties, reunions, seminars, business meetings, and other events (discounted rental fees for members)
- Discounted fees for summer camp and other youth programs
- Guest speakers and panel discussions on health, wellness, and other topics
- Seasonal and holiday events and festivals
- Coffee & Conversation – free coffee for our early morning visitors
- Computer Access and Free Wifi
|Plan||If Paid In Advance||If Paid Monthly|
|Single Parent Family||$260/yr.||$25/mo.|
There is a one-time $25 registration fee for new memberships.
Three-month trial memberships are available, which may be converted to the annual membership plan. Military pricing, senior citizen discounts, and other special incentives may be available. Inquire at the courtesy desk to find out more on the membership packages offered.