You are here
- Who can become a member of FRCC?
- When will the fee be taken out of my bank account each month for monthly membership dues?
- Are any classes or programs included with the membership?
- What happens if I forget to bring my membership card or lose it?
- Will you ever get a pool?
- Who can use the Fitness Center?
- Do I have to be a member to try some of your exercise programs?
- Do you close the building or cancel activities for bad weather?
Anyone! Individuals, couples, families, college students, and senior citizens. Minors under the age of 18 must be registered by an adult.
The 15th of the month or the next business day if the 15th falls on a weekend or holiday.
Some classes or programs are included, while others have small fees.
You must sign in and out at the courtesy desk when you've forgotten your card. Once you have signed in without a card five times, we assume the card is lost. We will issue you a new card with a $5.00 processing fee.
Additional facilities, like a pool, a track, sport fields, tennis courts, etc. are in long-term planning stages. As the community develops, these facilities will be considered.
Those using weight machines and aerobic equipment in the Fitness Center must be 18 years old or older (ages 14-17 must be accompanied by an adult).
No. You do not have to be a member to participate in the exercise classes. We offer non-member rates.
The FRCC monitors the inclement weather decision-making of Washington County, MD and other area school systems. If schools are closed or delayed, there's a good chance our hours may also be affected. We post any schedule changes on our website and Facebook page as soon as possible.
The FRCC Hours of Operation, staff-led and registered programming, rental activities, and events are subject to weather conditions as we attempt to honor these commitments and serve you. If safety of our staff, participants, and spectators during an activity is threatened, we advise our members and patrons to check the home page of this website for updates or call the FRCC at (301) 241-5085 for weather-related updates.